Re: How Did Flowering Plants Evolve to Dominate Earth?

Please refer to-

Butler, R. J., Barrett, P. M., Kenrick, P. & Penn, M. G. 2009a.
Diversity patterns amongst dinosaurs and plants during the Cretaceous:
implications for hypotheses of dinosaur/angiosperm co-evolution.
Journal of Evolutionary Biology 22: 446-459.

Cheers,
Nick Gardner