Re: Idea for an "Open Dinosaur Project"-like Wikimedia Project

I don't understand what this would achieve that working on the
Wikespecies or Wikipedia articles wouldn't.  It seems to me like an
unnecessary splitting of effort -- at best, the new initiative would
take effort away from Wikipedia and Wikispecies.  There are already
globally recognised anyone-can-edit pages on T. rex on both of those
sites -- do we really need a third?

Sorry not to be more positive.