Re: Idea for an "Open Dinosaur Project"-like Wikimedia Project

> From: Ville Sinkkonen <villesink@gmail.com>

> I would like to point out that there
> is such a project that has been
> in the works for a while, and that is the Palaeos wiki.
> The
> unfortunate this is that there's only few regular
> contributors so the
> transition of the Palaeos website into wiki format has been
> rather
> slow.
>

> Ville

The ideas are similar, but Palaeos differs from my idea by being smaller in
scope (only paleontology, especially phylogenetics) and it's a bit more
encyclopedia that what I'm going for; Palaeos has similar information but lack
collections of data, measurements and the like.

~ Abyssal