RE: Idea for an "Open Dinosaur Project"-like Wikimedia Project

Actually, from the point of view of the character information and such: this
is already underway in MorphoBank:
http://www.morphobank.org/index.php?g=search&s=browse&ss=overview

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084