RE: Idea for an "Open Dinosaur Project"-like Wikimedia Project

Judging from the amount of similar "wiki-like" projects that have appeared in
these responses, I wonder if your Wikimedia project idea would be more
beneficial if it followed a Digg-like approach rather than a Wikipedia style
one.

That is to say, you could make a site that serves as an aggregator of
information that is already available online. There is even the potential for
crowd sourcing, as the professional public will be able to better hone in on
what online sources are the best for a particular subject.

Jason