Winter 2010 Internship Possibility at Raymond Alf Museum of Paleontology

We have a (paying) internship possibility at the Raymond M. Alf Museum
of Paleontology, located in Claremont, California, for current
undergrad/grad students or someone who has finished in the past 12
months. Duties would include identification, cataloging, and general
curation of paleontology specimens in our collection; previous
experience not necessarily required. If you are potentially
interested, or know someone who might be, please contact me (Andy
Farke) off-list ASAP - afarke@webb.org.

Thanks!

Andy