Re: Vancleavea campi - what is it? - not an archosauriform.

Sorry, Jaime, but whatever tone David adopts I can't agree that his
39-word dismissal of a 51-page monograph can be described as "civil".
For him, based on a couple of hours looking at Nesbitt et al.'s
figures, to dismiss the work that they did over a period of years with
the actual specimen -- well, at the very least that qualifies as
"uncivil".  I can think of a few other words I might have used but
let's leave it at that.

And do I really have to point out that "ad hominem" doesn't just mean
"saying something unwelcome"?  If I had said "David did this work,
therefore it's wrong", that would have been ad hominem.  What I
actually said is that the work itself (if you want to call it that) is
woefully inadequate.

Well.  I am not going to be drawn into a classic DML pissing contest,
so I will leave this thread for you to have the last word.  Enjoy.