Peters, Vancleavea, Pterosaurs, Photoshop....

A laundary list of subjects, two short citations: The two publications
previously put to print that have directly dealt with Dave's work are:

Bennett, S. C. Pterosaur Science or Pterosaur Fantasy. Prehistoric Times, No.
70, pp. 21-23 & 40.

Hone, D. W. E., C. Sullivan, and S. C. Bennett. Interpreting the autopodia of
tetrapods: interphalangeal lines hinge on too many assumptions. Historical
Biology, 21:67-77.

  As I have met both Chris and Dave in person, I can attest that I do not think
either man would be of the insulting kind (if I am wrong, then so be it). Both
have been civil, even when discussing their disagreements with one another.

  This is, like the Mayr/TLS back-and-forth, what I consider the best form of
scientific discourse. It is (or should) also be the best way to deal with
unpublished list "work." (Quotations useful not just for Peters' posts but for
anyone who tries to use the list as a field to "publish." That's what blogs are
for.)

  Dave, a small appeal:

  Please, if you feel you have new work, frame it in the form of an
investigative query. It might cut down on what ire may rise in responses to
your work.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009