Re: Discovery tonight ... 8 pm

I don't know if anyone watched the show after Dino-Extreme-Bloodbath- Smackdown ( cue monster truck revving and heavy metal music) but it was not that bad. It was called Monsters Resurrected and dealt with Spinosaurus for an hour. I thought it was better than most of the recent dinosaur shows. By the way... the EYE is back! NOOOOOOOOO! Can't they find anything else to use for a logo! I'd settle for a coprolite.