Free Proc Roy Soc B - Special issue on Chinese palaeo

Listers,

Just got this toc alert from the journal - I'm sure some of the articles in
this issue will be of interest:

ALL content from The Royal Society Digital Journal Archive is currently FREE to access in celebration of our 350th Anniversary. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences -- Table of Contents Alert

A new issue of Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences has been made available:

Special Issue 'Recent advances in Chinese palaeontology' organized and edited by Xing Xu, Zhe-Xi Luo and Jia-Yu Rong: 22 January 2010; Vol. 277, No. 1679

--
Colin McHenry Ph.D.
Computational Biomechanics Research Group http://www.compbiomech.com/

t: +61 2 4921 8879