Pdf archive, Acta Palaeontologica Polonica

As many will know, the delightfully mammal-infested Acta Palaeontologica Polonica has been making its content freely accessible via the internet since 2002. Yesterday I noticed a slight detail I'd previously missed. Virtually its entire archive is now freely accessible going back to volume 1 from 1956! Now the entire virtual world can thrill to the (unnecessary as it turned out) 2001 Nomenclatural Note by Cifelli RL and Self MY (meaning me, Dykes TD). Sadly, it turned out "/Phascolodon/" had been renamed in secret the year before.

APP - the archive
http://www.app.pan.pl/archives.html
All 54 years of it.