Summer positions in Dinosaur National Monument

For those of you who are members of the Geological Society of America, we will have three summer positions at Dinosaur this summer through GSA's Geologist in Parks Program. Two are field oriented positions, primarily, but not exclusively, fossil inventory work in the Late Triassic Chinle Formation. The third will be involved in building and vastly expanding the paleontology section of the Monument's website, including shooting and editing video clips, posting pdfs, etc. Applications are made through the GSA website and will be accepted until February 1 2010.

Details for these positions can be read at:

Field Paleontologist (2 positions)
http://rock.geosociety.org/g_corps/2010/viewJob.asp?jobID=209

Web Content Producer / Paleontologist
http://rock.geosociety.org/g_corps/2010/viewJob.asp?jobID=304

If you have any questions for me, please write or call at 435-78-7703.

Dan Chure