RE: Triceratops vsTyrannosaurus ??

Pardon me, but didn't *Giganotosaurus* supposedly take on super-elephant-sized
sauropod dinosaurs? It lacks the cranial crushing equipment, but looks more
like a repurposed *Allosaurus* and was maximized (seemingly) to cranial +
manual prey-engagement.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/