Re: The new dinosaur Tethyshadros insularis

Rescued from truncation:

> Hi folks,
> I am pleased to inform you that my paper on Tethyshadros insularis, the =
> new hadrosauroid dinosaur from Italy (the holotype is known with the =
> nickname "Antonio"), is officially published on the JVP.=20
> I thank once more all of you who helped me in this adventure.
>
> Cheers
> Fabio

Great to see it published! I saw the poster at the SVP meeting in Bristol, and the specimen is very impressive.

Just a nomenclatural note... noun compounding in Greek and Latin is _not_ done by putting the entire words next to each other. It's done by putting the _stem_ of the first in front of the second. The stem of _Tethys_ is _Tethy-_; the _-s_ is the nominative singular _ending_.
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0057%3Aalphabetic+letter%3D*t%3Aentry+group%3D34%3Aentry%3D*thqu%2Fs