Re: The new dinosaur Tethyshadros insularis

No need to do anything now: that is Antonio's official name for good.

This is like the situation for Confuciusornis: it should have been
Confuciornis for etymological reasons, but it is set in the other
spelling.

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084