RE: Diplodocus: Return to the Swamps????

Camarasaurus has precise tooth occlusion, but wear indicated that the teeth
did, in fact, move against one another without intervening food. This
indicates, as the articular/quadrate morphology and adductor relationships may
support, that occlusion was variable and _could_ be precise.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to
do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different
language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to
kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at
things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/