Clash of the Dinosaurs

I watched all four episodes. Great graphics (even if every snippet was repeated six or seven times, flipped left to right, color shifted, etc.), but I'll let people with degrees in paleontology judge the science.

It was good to see Tom Holtz as the most animated DinoDoc going, and always good to see Bakker hasn't lost his hat.

I enjoyed it, but I did not hear any information I did not already know, and I'm an engineer, not a paleontologist.