Re: Taking control of the documentary situation, an immodest proposal

So are you suggesting a "Scientific Honesty in Television"
organization?  Given the state of science education in the US and the
public's general misunderstandings of scientific material, doesn't the
NCSE do this already?  Perhaps they are the venue with which we could
work through?

Lee

Lee Hall
Paleontology Undergraduate