Re: Matt Wedel on the perils of doing documentaries

Jaime A. Headden:
>So far, no paleontologist that _I_ know of has started their own production of
>a documentary, paid for the CG, interviewed the talking heads, etc.

Interestingly enough, I believe Phil Manning (University of Manchester, UK) is
producing some documentaries for National Geographic, over which he has total,
or at least majority editorial control. Some of these are in the process of
filming right now.