Re: Hopping Hadrosaurs

Mike Keesey <keesey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look again at what I was responding to: "one wiki page I
> looked at said the highest recorded speed was 64 km for one
> species."

Yep Mike, I got your joke - and laughed out loud.  I was actually responding in
kind.  :-)

> (Incidentally, the original script makes it clear that Han is
> bluffing, and that Obi-Wan sees through it.)

The line I cited ("Um, isn't a parsec a unit of distance, not time?") is a
direct quote from the 'Family Guy' spoof on 'Star Wars', in which Han's bluff
is called.

Anyways... sorry if you thought I was calling you out.  Let's finish with some
sagacious and highly topical commentary from Rush Limbaugh:

"My good friends, the liberal galactic media is at it again.  They never stop.
Now they're trying to convince us that Hoth is melting.  Well, that's crazy.
Just trying to scare us.  And if that weren't enough to get you mad, we now
have news that Lando Calrissian has been made the chief administrator of the
Bespin mining facility.  Gee, I wonder how he got THAT job.  Well, let me tell
you how he got that job.  Affirmitive action strikes again. "

Cheers

Tim