RE: Hopping Hadrosaurs

  It is possible, as some Star Wars appologists have claimed, that the Kessel
Run is not a run of distance, but of time. Making the Kessel Run in a given
distance -- of parsecs -- means that it could be done in a longer distance,
"flying" _through_ a nebula or some other phenomenon instead of around it, that
sort of thing.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/