Re: What do you do other than paleontology?

My paid job is as a biology and general science lecturer at a further
education college (for the non-UK members of the list, this combines a
community college with the last two years of high school).

In my free time, beyond the palaeontology PhD I enjoy gardening.
Being a nerd, I'm trying to only grow the sorts of plants that would
have existed in the Mesozoic - so I have ferns, cycads, horsetails and
conifers, as well as some magnolias and palms.  And I blog about it at
http://www.abiggerpot.com.

Julia Heathcote