From: Tor Bertin <nightimeshadow@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: What do you do other than paleontology?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Question says pretty much all of it: beyond your paleontology related academic
interests, what else do you do in your free time (or if it applies,
professional time)?

Though I more consider myself a fledgling paleontologist in training, I
frontman a hardcore punk rock band on and off (though I live and breath the
stuff 24/7), dabble in Buddhist meditation techniques, and write fantasy.
Curious to see some of the other aspects of the list member's interests.

Feel free to reply on or off list (assuming this doesn't step past the list
rules).

Cheers,

-Tor

Hotel
Save on hotels.  Click here to find and compare hotel deals.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=QrwUdMCuL89JTVihQzom-wAAJz20rA-rue7ZDWIRF7zs8XuYAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=