Re: Taking control of the documentary situation, an immodest proposal

Let's just take this very slowly and carefully.

Matt said: "For a while it was thought that may be this was sort of
like a second brain to help control the back half of the body.  There
are a couple of misconceptions there", and went on to explain, clearly
and briefly what those misconceptions where.  This quote became "This
was sort of like a second brain to help control the back half of the
body".

And this is NOT quote-mining?

Sorry, still not feelin' it.