Re: What do you do other than paleontology?

Tor;

Snowboarding, skateboarding, rock climbing, weight lifting, and reading (primarily about the 20th century tyrants -- Stalin, Hitler, Mao --- but also the modern Islamic terrorist movement).

Best

Dan

Tor Bertin wrote:
Question says pretty much all of it: beyond your paleontology related academic
interests, what else do you do in your free time (or if it applies,
professional time)?

Though I more consider myself a fledgling paleontologist in training, I
frontman a hardcore punk rock band on and off (though I live and breath the
stuff 24/7), dabble in Buddhist meditation techniques, and write fantasy.
Curious to see some of the other aspects of the list member's interests.

Feel free to reply on or off list (assuming this doesn't step past the list rules).
Cheers,

-Tor