Best Dino Science on TV is...Dinosaur Train?

For those of you who think there is NO decent TV shows about dinosaur science, I'd venture to say that you may have not seen the kids show Dinosaur Train on PBS., starring Scott Sampson. Yes, its is cutsy, but it's great information that treats its 3 year old audience with respect. As I write this my son and I are watching it. The episode is about visiting the North Slope of Alaska and learning about insulated Troodons, long winter nights, occasional snow, endothermy, conifers, seed cones and hocky playing dinosaurs with Canadian accents. At the end of every show Scott comes on and talks about the ideas presented in the show.