RE: Dino-Venom!

I haven't read the paper, but I noticed a comment by Brian Switek on teh
interwebz that disturbed me:

"Since venomous dinosaurs are entirely unknown, I think much more evidence is
needed."

Why he should say this is perplexing because the *only* reason that venomous
dinosaurs are unknown is because no one has checked any other taxa! Reading
around, I find most of arguments against the proposal to be rather shaky and
weak. Until I read the paper, my preliminary (note: preliminary) opinion is
that the authors are correct.

~ Michael

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/