Re: Dino-Venom!

Wasn't there a similarly grooved theropod tooth discovered in California? What
ever became of that, it seems like it just dropped off the radar over the
years.

There was also that Chinle tooth that was tentatively referred to Uatchitodon.
Randall Irmis seemed to doubt that the referral was correct because the cf.
Uatchitodon tooth had fully enclosed "venom channels" whereas known Uatchitodon
teeth had more open ones. Maybe if we cross our fingers hard enough that tooth
will turn out to be theropod in origin, too. :D

~ Abyssal