Re: Diplodocus: Return to the Swamps????

 Newspapers in the US used to run ads asking "Why do the heathen
 rage?" Having long since given up on any answer to that opaque
 question, I ask instead, "Why does the text get chopped?"

On my laptop the "up" cursor key is directly under the right Shift key. It often happens that I accidentally press both, which highlights an entire line; when I don't notice early enough, the next pressed letter key (or space bar) erases the highlighted line. Fortunately Ctrl Z works.

I can't imagine it's a software problem.