Re: Diplodocus: Return to the Swamps????

Good suggestion, but that ain't it. Not that I know what "it" is.

I generally compose in word, then paste text into the email. Long emails I
usually have to go back to the original doc to replace the text that gets
chopped somewhere between "send" and appearance on the list...

I see it in many (long) dml posts. Minor pain only...