RE: Sinornithosaurus venom

I was surprised that Gong et al didn't mention the five extant species of
poisonous birds, the Pitohuis, the Ifrita, and the Rufous Shrike - Thrush.
Pitohui, apparently, takes up batrachotoxin by feeding on toxic beetles. The
toxin is shed in the powder down, and it can apparently cause contact
dermatitis just by handling the feathers.

At least these are examples of archosaurs that secrete poison.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/258/5083/799