Re: What do you do other than paleontology?

Oh, all right I'll bite.

  Traditional Archery ( composite horn bows), working out, reading history ( I
have a soft spot for the Migration Period/Fall of Rome era) painting, drawing,
sculpting-traditional medium and digital, making movies, writing bad scripts,
reading bad scripts, foreign travel, creating costumes, playing with my son
Theodric, spending time with my wife Kim and loving my work.  I also love Role
Playing games but its been a while since I've done that!