Ceratosaurus, venom or no?

All this talk of venom in sinornithosaurs reminded me of some other oddities.

Notably, fang-like dentition and grooved teeth are also known from
Ceratosaurus, the former in all species (the Western Paleo juvie wth
maxillary teeth long enough to overhang the lower jaw comes to mind)
and the latter in C. dentisulcatus, specifically named for the grooves
in its teeth. I may be going out on a limb here, but what of the
possibility that C. dentisulcatus had a venomous bite? It would be a
good way of bringing down sauropods.