Re: Venom in Sinornithosaurus

Everyone who has examined the type skull-including the authors of the new
paper-admit that the roots are largely exposed. From my observation, the
longest tooth is just about out of its socket.

But of course, a CT scan would help confirm that.

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc