Re: Ceratosaurus, venom or no?

As do some phytosaurs from the Late Triassic.....

Bill Parker
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Division of Resource Management
Petrified Forest National Park
P.O. Box 2217
1 Park Road
Petrified Forest, AZ 86028
(928) 524-6228 x262

             Mike Taylor
             <mike@indexdata.c
             Sent by:                  jstea003@odu.edu
             owner-DINOSAUR@us                                          cc
             c.edu                     dinosaur@usc.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Ceratosaurus, venom or no?
             12/24/2009 07:49
             AM

             Please respond to
             mike@indexdata.co

IIRC, there are some sauropod teeth known with longitudinal grooves in
the lingual face; I hope no-one's going to propose that they also
indicate venom.