Re: Venom in Sinornithosaurus

The funny thing is that Gong et al. claim the roots were also exposed _in life_, which is a _really_ extraordinary claim for which evidence has yet to be found.

 Well, is it dubious? Gong et al. state that the roots ARE exposed;

 "Interestingly, much of the effective erupted length of the teeth is
 composed of the tooth root"

 But I agree with you about a CT scan.