Re: Diplodocus: Return to the Swamps????

> Newspapers in the US used to run ads asking "Why do the heathen
> rage?" Having long since given up on any answer to that opaque
> question, I ask instead, "Why does the text get chopped?"

It happen to me fairly often in my posts to the DML.  This is just the latest
example:

http://dml.cmnh.org/2009Dec/msg00200.html

"But unless the same precursor structure was inherited ...[CHOP!]...
om a common ancestor, feathers and pycnofibres are not homologous."

I've given up fathoming the why or how this happens.  If I cc the message to
myself, the text is not chopped.

Cheers

Tim