Re: Test "results"...

The latest installment of our popular "rescued from truncation" series:

Don:

=20

Just a quick technical thought - there might be a buffering problem.  2035 =
characters is close to 2048 (which is 16 * 128 - numbers which are signific=
ant in computing).

=20

The buffering problem is probably in one of 2 areas - 1) in the mailing lis=
t software (which has been running for lo these many years)=3B and 2) in th=
e server (ISP) for USC.edu.  This last may have changed in the past few mon=
ths=2C and shouldn't have affected the mailing list software=2C but there m=
ay be a minor incompatibility with them.

=20

Like I said=2C just a quick thought. =20

=20

Allan Edels