RE: Test "results"...

None of these test result messages, nor Alan's response, came in the format
David returned it in. I do get the line breaks that Don posted, but those were
on his end as well. I wonder then what David's system, output, and management
is to constantly force truncation?

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/