FW: Test "results"...

-----Original Message-----
From: john hunt [mailto:john.bass@ntlworld.com]
Sent: 31 December 2009 10:16
To: 'Jaime Headden'; 'David Marjanovic'; 'Dinosaur Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Test "results"...

What happens on the digest; does that get affected as well?

It may be time to face up to the fact that the DML is clunky old technology
that sooner or later will get screwed by unrelated software or hardware
upgrades.  In my job we have loads of unsupported software and it is a
constant fear that upgrades to the OS or databases, that have to be done,
will suddenly render business critical applications inoperable.

I did suggest a while back that it may be time to consider more modern web
based forum software but the dinosaurs on the DML don't seem to like the
prospect of change :)