Re: FW: Test "results"...

I like the idea of a mailing list over a web forum. Web fora these days all run
on the same basic php based - stacked format (I miss the Matt's script threaded
days). Also if the DML went forum based, there would be a very good chance that
the forum would be broken up into numerous subsets that would make it hard to
see what the new stuff is. Even if I only respond to <1% of the posts on the
DML, I still like to see what new subjects are interesting the list.

What I think the DML and Vert Paleo really need is an upgrade to the list
server. Preferably one that can handle HTML (it would be nice to read at least
some of what HP Jim Farlow posts to the list).

I'm all in favour of a change in back-end software. I'd just rather not lose
the change in format.

Jason