Re: FW: Test "results"...

I also like the idea of the change to a forum-based discussion center. However,
there may be an issue of convenience for our busier members. They seem fond of
the list as it is because the messages are sent directly to their inbox. I
haven't been an active forum-goer for some time now, would there be a way to
keep the convenience of a mailing list for some members, while the rest
participate in the traditional way at the forum? The ability to receive
notifications of new threads by email and post by email might make the prospect
more appealing to members fond of the mailing list format.

~ Abyssal