Re: Forum

-- On Thu, 12/31/09, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. <tholtz@umd.edu> wrote:

> > Saint Abyssal wrote:

> > However, there may be an issue of convenience for our
> > busier members.

> Precisely. You will lose many members (me included) if this
> goes forum-based.

Absolutely. As the somewhat remorseful thread-initiator, I state that I only
intended to show that text is chopped, and when to expect it (~350 words or
more), not demand changes, or even repair. It is easy to work around the
problem when it occurs, and public funds have better destinations these days.

Baling wire and chewing gum made America great, folks. Time to tighten up.
Besides, ol' DML has historical value...