Re: Forum (was Re: FW: Test "results"...)

To sixth or whatever, I agree that the mailing list format works much better
than a web-based forum for something like the Dinosaur list. I simply don't go
to forums or blogs very often because I have to GO there. The DML comes right
to me, and if somebody wants to mention a blog or forum posting with photos and
all, they can past in a link and I'll go there if it sounds interesting and I
have time.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org