RE: Test "results"...

> Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:16:30 +0000
> From: john.bass@ntlworld.com
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: FW: Test "results"...

> I did suggest a while back that it may be time to consider more modern web
> based forum software but the dinosaurs on the DML don't seem to like the
> prospect of change :)

 paltry human, you barely last a million years, and you think you're superior
to the dinosaurs who lasted over a hundred fifty million?

(seriously, the irony of using that term on a mailing list dedicated to that
group of animals is...well, amusing at least)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/