New dinosaur-ish images in portfolio

  Hey all

I just posted some of my John Carter of Mars artwork ( from the now dead Jon Favreau version, and some earlier Kerry Conran version ) on my website. Many of the creature designs were heavily dinosaur influenced- just add lots of legs. Having talked with some of you at SVP it seems many people were big fans of the books as teens, in fact I know the Phil Currie used to write for Edgar Rice Burroughs fanzines. We talked a little about the possible locomotion of a ten legged tetrapod, which was neat.
By the way, these have nothing to do with the current Disney / Pixar version in case someone is itching to inform Aint it cool news.

  Anyway, here is the link,   The images are in the "live-action" menu

http://www.davidkrentz.com

n'joy...or not.