Re: Dinosaur Art Show at Bruce Museum, Greenwich, Connecticut

Hi Ralph, I got an "out of date" popup when I clicked on your highlighted link
just now- is there any other way I can see the exhibition promotion? My friend
and fellow paleoartist John Sibbick (who has work in the show)recently told me
about it, and I was rather disappointed that no one seemingly contacted other
paleoartists, (including myself) to submit work.
-- Mark Hallett