Re: Huge Freakin' Snake!

The videos of Youtube are likely situtations created by humans,
putting a snake close to the felids, to film what happens (this is a
bad thing that appear to happen even in documentaries that attempt to be
educative). These animals probably do not show a natural behavior, and
perhaps the snake, after being manipulated by many humans (more than
two humans can esaily avoid to be killed by an anaconda by uncoiling
it), perhaps was somewhat "tamed", less aggressive than a wild boid
that was never manipulated. A jaguar can not be manipulated, and has
to be managed at distance, so perhaps they are not equally tame.