AW: paper request

I tried searching for these (and the Ceratonykus paper) from my
university's database, and after a lot of looking, I came to the
conclusion that they are only available in Russian. It seems like the
Paleontological Journal (or Paleontologischeskii Zhurnal) only translates
their abstracts.

Maija

--
Maija Karala
Department of Biological and Environmental Science

tel. 0456314303
mail mamakasa@jyu.fi