Re: Matematical model of dinosaur population.

if I have a mathematical model of the population I can do a simulation
with some programation's language.

You seem to have overlooked the rest of my e-mail. Dinosaurs aren't a single species, so there is no single population. Besides, we don't know enough about the environment and the metabolism of Mesozoic dinosaurs to even guess at, say, carrying capacities. How much food was needed to sustain a population of "*Omeisaurus maoianus*"? We have no idea.